YODA Mentors Launch
On 1st June 2019 the 1st MSE of the YODA project was organized in the presence of the project partners. This multiplier event allowed the kick-off of the YODA project and was certainly the most important as it allowed the launch of the program but above all the description and presentation of the I.O. and the official launch of the application for the Mentors-to-Be selection process starting from the M3 period. In the late afternoon a round table was set up with the participation of experts in the world of Sport, University Sport, Federations in the presence of the Expert Committees who presented several presentations in the Dual Career sector consisting of different Best practices among the European projects financed.
The participants in the MSE were:
– Spartaco Grieco (Project Coordinator YODA / PM Asd Margherita Sport e Vita)
– Prof. Felice Carano (Expert Committee / Expert Basketball Coach / Teacher High School)
– Prof. Danilo Lamacchia (Expert Committee / Assistant Researcher Dept. Physical Education University Foggia)
– Anda Paegle (Project Manager University of Latvia)
– Ilvis Abelkalns (Expert Committee / Prof. University of Latvia)
– Dimitrios Moustakas (Expert Committee / Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
– Paraskevas Alvanos (Project Manager / Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
– Evangelos Karagiannidis (Researcher / Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
– Bruno Avelar Rosa (Project Manager / SJPF)
– João Oliveira (Researcher / SJPF)
– Duarte Lopes (Expert Committee / SJPF)
– Marcos López Flores (Project manager / FUI)
– Maria Penado Abilléira (Research & Quality Control / SJPF)
– Lorenzo del Pozo (Expert Committee Member / FUI)
– Ausrine Packeviciute (Researcher / LSU)
– Vida Ostasevičiene (Research & Quality Control / LSU)
– Vaida Pokvytyte (researcher / LSU)
We have set up a direct Streaming which has allowed the viewing of over 200 visitors and other tools via the web.
Un comentarista de WordPress · 18 de October de 2021 at 14:26
Hola, esto es un comentario.
Para empezar a moderar, editar y borrar comentarios, por favor, visita la pantalla de comentarios en el escritorio.
Los avatares de los comentaristas provienen de Gravatar.
Comments are closed.